Sunday, July 16, 2017

RtP's Week in Review (07/16/17)

Reading the Paranormal's Week in Review
Bookish Delights
Globetrotting...
  • KellyApple.com
    • On Wednesday, I talked about that *one* book in a series. You know, the one that always tangles you up during a reread. For me, it's a damaged vampire with a houseful of brothers. And now I have it in my head that I'm going to give it another reread try.
    • On Friday, I spilled some of my current favorite recent reads. Contemporary NA, sexy M/M, and a series set among the stars. Yessssss!
Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Gladiator!! Looks so good. But I just started Arjay Lewis' Fire series and I think I'm going to be hooked on that one for a while! Book 2 comes out in Aug. so I am trying to read as patiently as I can book one which is Fire In The Mind and it's so hard as it is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not trying to lure you to the dark side or anything, but Anna Hackett writes fast and you're pretty much getting a new book a month from her. Not in the same series, obviously, but she's got a LOT of good stuff and I will always recommend her. ALWAYS.

      Delete